Saturday, May 09, 2015

kickin' up some fun

We had Pearson's party early in May this year since we were moving in the middle of May just a month before his birthday.  We knew that we wouldn't be able to meet people and have a party for him here in Tyler so we had a big bash for him before we moved!!  I'm so glad we did, because this was the first year that Pearson was really excited about his birthday party.  
After going to his first birthday party at a bounce house place back in January, he decided that's where he wanted his 4th birthday.  I looked into and realized the closest and cheapest option had just gone out of business so I talked him into having it at one of his favorite places instead.  Golden Grip Gymnastics.  We frequented their Free Play on Wednesday from 10-12 often and I just couldn't beat their price for rental of the whole place!!

In an effort to get this blog post up quickly, I'll just let the pictures do the talking……we had an absolute blast. It was such a stress free party for me to plan!!
Thanks to all of our family and friends who joined us to celebrated our BIG 4 year old!!!

0 comments: