Tuesday, March 18, 2014

maternity pics

We did a big maternity photo session for Pearson's pregnancy so I felt like I need to do maternity pictures for Nash's pregnancy.   Knowing that Pearson wouldn't cooperate for long I didn't want to spend the big bucks on a full session, so we opted for a small mini photo session instead.  It was cheaper and it just the right amount of time in front of the camera.  We got all the different combinations  of picture that I wanted so I was pleased with our little session.

Our family picture with just the three of us.  
I love this man so much.  I couldn't have asked for a better Daddy for our boys.  
Cheeeeeeese!!
Love this little stinker!
My boys. My heart. My world. Love them.
Pregnancy is such a miracle and I am so thankful that I have been blessed to experience twice.  I love my two little boys so much and thank God for them everyday.  
These pictures were a last minute thing, but I'm so glad that we decided to do them.  I know I will treasure these pictures forever. 

0 comments: