Friday, December 21, 2012

santa "CHEX" his list twice

For Pearson's gifts to his little friends I knew I wanted to do something that they could all eat.  There are so many cute ideas on Pinterest that are sweet treats but I didn't want to do anything like that this year since he is still so young and doesn't really eat that many sweets.  I found this cute idea for a tag for Chex Mix so I decided to make my own version of "Toddler Approved Chex Mix"
I put Rice & Corn Chex, Goldfish, Raisins, Pretzels, Cheerios and Captain Crunch in the Chex Mix. No seasoning and no nuts! 
I printed off these little bag tags, stapled them on and was done with Pearson's little gifts to his friends. 
Here is a printable if you would like to use this idea for yourself!!
 {To download, Click so the image pops up in a new window, Right Click, Then Save & Print!}

0 comments: