Tuesday, December 18, 2012

blessed

We had these family pictures made back at the beginning of November but I wanted to wait to share them here since I used a few of them for our Christmas cards this year!! Now that our Christmas cards are FINALLY out I can share these pictures with you!!
I absolutely love the way they turned out.  A friend from high school, Brooke Richardson, took them and she comes highly recommended from us!!

Enjoy the rest of these pictures of my sweet family!!
Looking at these pictures, I'm reminded of the tagline of my blog......

"Having some place to go is home. Having someone to love is family. Having both is a blessing."

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

these are all so great! love your christmas card also!

Alisa said...

Awesome pictures of the family. Love every one of them. Christmas if going to be fun this year with our little 18 month old.