Thursday, December 06, 2012

a christmas party and some monkey business

We had our ABF Christmas party last night.  The Goodings hosted a wonderful party.  We had a delicious dinner catered by Maggiano's and our annual White Elephant Gift Exchange.  It was technically a "cocktail attire" party, but we opted to go casual.  We aren't really into getting all fancy unless we absolutely have too.  I hate wearing heels and Matt hates wearing ties.  (I don't blame him since he wears one to work every day.) Anyways, I had fun dressing up more than my average day of work out clothes and enjoyed spending time with our wonderful ABF. 
For our gag gift I found the greatest book at Half Price book.  I honestly can't believe that this book was ever published.  Take a look for yourself......
Pretty funny huh?

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

I can't believe this is a real book!